Bridge Bread products are made with simple, wholesome ingredients. Each loaf or roll is formed by hand and every one is unique. You can purchase products through our online store for free delivery or pick-up from our Bake Shop on Cherokee Street. The Bake shop is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm.
Bridge Bread bakes:
- Sourdough Loafs: White, Wheat, Everything, Rye
- Brioche Loafs: Light Brioche, Garlic Herb, Big Braided Brioche
- Apple Cinnamon Loaf
- Sliced Sandwich Loafs: White, Wheat, Artisan Grain & Seeds
- Rolls: Brioche, Hotel White, Hotel Wheat, Hotel Garlic Herb
- Cinnamon Rolls: Classic Cinnamon, Cinnamon Apple, Cinnamon Raisin, Cherry Pie, Cranberry Orange, Key Lime, Chocolate Rolls (no cinnamon)
- Awesome Rolls: These cinnamon rolls use the latest in food science and natural plant enzymes to condition the dough and wow, does it work. Great texture, great flavor, and they last longer.
- Cake: Chocolate Creme Cake, White Creme Cake, Chocolate Cupcakes
- Bagels: Our hand-made from scratch bagels are New York style kettle-boiled bagels – Classic, Cinnamon, Everything, Pretzel
- Brownies & Pan Brownies
- Cookies: Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Rasin, Sugar
- Scones: Chocolate Chip, Apple
Bridge Bread uses wholesome bakery ingredients.
We do not use high-fructose corn syrup and all products are made using equipment that has never touched nuts or nut products.
- Unbleached unbromated flour
- Fresh whole milk
- Fresh eggs
- Fresh butter
- Kosher salt
- Highly dutched natural cocoa powder
- Ocean Spray dried cranberries
- Natural seedless select California raisins
Many commercial baked products use artificial additives for many purposes including delaying staleness avoiding mold, conditioning the dough and keeping the finished product soft. Bridge Bread does not use any additives in most of our products. We do use a special formulation of natural plant enzymes and some calcium proportionate in our hotel rolls, our sliced sandwich bread, and our awesome rolls. These enzymes break down in the baking process and are not actually present in the finished product.